Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HART Addition Package

Hey Hutchi, You are very correct! In real life HART attend emergencies which are in tight spaces. Sadly in game we are very limited to tight spaces due to the map and the way the characters function. Currently in game there is only 1 basement which I can think of and creating a whole package...
  2. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS - Prealerts

Hey Steve, After a sit down with the relevant command members we have came to the conclusion to keep the pre alerts which our CCPs optionally complete in game. If we seem to get more complaints of the pre alerts we will look into it again but for now we will keep to our current system. Thank...
  3. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS EUP/Accessory

Hello Mark! Great suggestion, in real life they do use the care bags like you have shown. My main concern is that it will not provide any further role-play benefits to HEMS unlike other suggestions. On that basis I will be declining this suggestion on that basis. We may look into this addition...
  4. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HART - Deployment Criteria

Hello ArinZima! Thank you for the idea. At this time being we in fact do have a system in place known as the solo deployment which allows those in HART to station themselves at a active LFB station where then they can attend calls alongside FRU if they are by themselves. For this reason I will...
  5. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined NHS Tabards

I think it would be beneficial for Incident Commander Operational Commanders, Doctors (MERIT, HEMS) Tactical Advisors (HART Trainers) to get access to the reverent tabards. This would be beneficial on mass causalities to identify command and leader roles when on scenes which involve many staff...
  6. Corey6136

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Binoculars

Suggestion Title: Binoculars Division: MET - AFO We should add binoculars so AFO and CID have a tool to get intel when scouting out areas and doing surveillance, It could be a item in your weapon wheel and act as a scope https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-binoculars/84325
  7. Corey6136

Accepted Notepad

It would be awesome to have a plain and simple notepad to use in game. This could work like the CAD tablet and could show a animation of a notepad in game. This could be used by all devisions to take notes on scene e.g. NHS: To note age, time of arrival, mechanism of injury, injuries...
  8. Corey6136

Declined possibly add a HEMS base

I believe a new HEMS base for both ground and air units would be a great area to add to the game, It would be a great to see the pilots, ccp's and doctors all in the one area when on standby. It would defiantly add a layer of realism to the roles. Suitable areas for HEMS base idea could be...

Follow Us On Social Media