Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (NS3) Jaron

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: airport security

@Kieran89 is right. I do not see any scene potential for civilians to try to go onto the airport without it being treated as a terrorism incident (which to my knowledge requires auth from civ command anyway). Since terrorism incidents are handled by AFO anyway, and they already have an...
  2. (NS3) Jaron

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: drone car

I agree with @willrunci on this one. I don't think an unmarked vehicle would provide any advantage, given that the drone's range has already recently been extended by the devs to 2400ft (around 750m). The training does show you to park in a hidden/secure location, and there is no specific need...
  3. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

No but this might be something we could look at. I'll have to discuss it with the other flight captains.
  4. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Divisional Review Aux - NPAS: Flight Ops Trainer Callsign - QHI

I can't even issue trainer tags 😭. Let me keep issuing pilot and comms 🥺
  5. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Dev Review ANPR Vehicle Speeds

Hello. I think the ANPR system that works in the cars should automatically update the vehicle speed when you're pacing or locked on a vehicle. I think it should also show the maximum speed of the car so speeding offences can be resolved with more accurate information.
  6. (NS3) Jaron

Accepted HEMS Take off Assistance for HELIMED

Hello. This sounds like a good idea. I approve of this suggestion.
  7. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Pingable Helimed role for callouts from HEMS

I think this sounds like a good suggestion, but I do agree that it should be an opt-in feature. I believe the fastest and best option would be to have it as a reaction role in the #request-a-pilot channel to make it easier for pilots to opt in and out. I will APPROVE this suggestion and move it...
  8. (NS3) Jaron

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Incoming call sounds

Suggestion Title: Incoming call sounds Division: NHS/LAS I would like to have a sound play when there is a request for NHS in-game (HEMS in my case usually). Perhaps a short "pager" sound to notify me that a call came in. I think it would add to the experience like what you (might) get irl...
  9. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Helimed Boot

Hello. I like this suggestion, so I will move it do pending dev review :)
  10. (NS3) Jaron

Suggestion Declined AUX - NPAS: drone unit uniform

Hello, this suggestion is already pending dev review :) https://forum.policemp.com/index.php?threads/aux-npas-drone-uniform.5519/
  11. (NS3) Jaron

Pending Dev Review Aux - NPAS: Add new HELIMED helipad

Suggestion Title: Add new HELIMED helipad Division: Aux - NPAS I think adding a new helipad close to one of the hospitals in paleto or sandy shores would improve RP. It would decrease response times for helimed and therefore also encourage more civs to do scenes in these areas for HEMS. See...
  12. (NS3) Jaron

Declined The ability to call other officers

Don't think it's possible with the current radio system, but it would be a good feature. It can definitely be a possibility if we switch over to TS3 radio
  13. (NS3) Jaron

Declined 999 Call Voice chats

I think you would need separate 999 operators (separate from control) as a complete division so that this could work.

Follow Us On Social Media