Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted Sunday Rural Day

We quite often restrict city scenes for weekends etc although we are working on ways to improve the want of civs to deploy outside of the city with the beta deployment system we are currently stress testing. We will look into how we can improve this going forward and will bare your suggestion in...
  2. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Multi layered messaging system

Hello, I have noticed a lot that when the use of WhatsApp or Twitter is done aiming at CID or UCO operations or scenes, that other divisions will react to the tweet or WhatsApp and respond to the call potentially ruining the scene that had been envisioned by the Civ Actors. What I suggest is a...
  3. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Ability to set fires

With this in mind i will move this to declined, again when the scripts are in a better state please feel free to re suggest this
  4. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Ability to set fires

Unfortunately due to the volatile nature of the fire perm its not something we would be prepared to look at changing at the moment. Its something i would be prepared to revisit in the future, once the scripts have been resolved and are not as buggy/glitchy but for now the answer would be no.
  5. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Declined CIV | Interval between FIREARMS scenes.

This suggestion is going to be declined for the reasons listed below. First of all we have had several intakes within Civ RP within the past week, We have had a fresh batch of FTS trained civs, A fresh batch of Firearms trained Civs and a whole new divisional intake. Within the past week we...
  6. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Declined Control Dispatch Plan

This plan was introduced to ensure continuity between control and other divisions on Friday Night Patrols. Before we had this Patrols were always full of issues and complaints as wrong units were dispatched to scenes, Some scenes didn't get any units and was a general problem. Since introduction...
  7. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Highways: Aux highways road work signage additions

Suggestion Title: Aux highways road work signage additions Division: Aux - Highways I would like to suggest some further signage for national highways for motorway lane closures and other needs of the roads network. i have provided some samples below and reasoning behind them as i spent...
  8. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A larger AA truck for Medium and large goods vehicle recovery

Suggestion Title: A larger AA truck for Medium and large goods vehicle recovery Division: Aux - Highways A Larger AA/Lawsons recovery truck for the recovery of luton style box vans and small rigid framed lorries to add to the AA garage for increased capability in recovery of vehicles.
  9. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Traffic Management additions

Suggestion Title: Traffic Management additions Division: Aux - Highways For the addition of more traffic management signage for road works and traffic control for National highways. For example some motorway lane closure signage with large Roadworks ahead signage (aka men at work signs...
  10. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bleeding emote/command

Suggestion Title: Bleeding emote/command Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay i would like to suggest an emote or command to allow injured players to bleed. For example if your ejected from a vehicle at speed and suffer catastrophic injuries you could use the emote to show a puddle of blood...
  11. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Scene Limit

Hello Buddy, The 1 in 5 is there to ensure fairness as much as possible to all divisions. Its not something we will be looking at changing otherwise scenes will become non existent for some divisions. As command members of your divisions I have no issue with you catering more for said divisions...
  12. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP - Characters

Hello buddy, The full custom char menu is a perk of senior civ and I don't feel comfortable giving this access to all civs as this menu also gives access to all police and emergency service uniforms. Its something I will discuss with SM but I don't feel it will be something we would be prepared...
  13. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ additional Vehicles

Message for Dev team can these be added to the existing garage alongside what we already have?? Many thanks <3
  14. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP Divisional Monthly Operations Notice Board

In addition to this i will be resetting the form hub this weekend with the new updates. Keep an eye out for announcements to how we intend to proceed with the new system!
  15. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Require all Civs to book their characters in the CAD system

I have reminded all civs to book onto cad and will now remove the thread to declined suggestions as its something already in place
  16. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Hostage Script

This is a great idea. i will pass it on to dev review for them to look into this further!! brings another level of immersion into the community!!
  17. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Require all Civs to book their characters in the CAD system

All civilian rp actors are meant to have all characters on cad already... I will remind all civs of this today as its meant to increase interaction, investigation and involvement... thank you for bringing this to our attention I will work to correct this with all civ rp actors
  18. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP Announcments in game

I believe this is a reasonable suggestion and will be moving it to accepted pending dev review. the dev team can then look into the suggestion or maybe work on something with the same effect to work alongside CAD.
  19. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted Civs to host friday patrol

Civ Command to host a Friday night of chaos. Its been a very long time!
  20. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: More civ vehicles

This has been implemented so will delete the thread now. 51 new cars added to civ garage!

Follow Us On Social Media