Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Multi layered messaging system

Hello, I have noticed a lot that when the use of WhatsApp or Twitter is done aiming at CID or UCO operations or scenes, that other divisions will react to the tweet or WhatsApp and respond to the call potentially ruining the scene that had been envisioned by the Civ Actors. What I suggest is a...
  2. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged Aux - Highways: Aux highways road work signage additions

Suggestion Title: Aux highways road work signage additions Division: Aux - Highways I would like to suggest some further signage for national highways for motorway lane closures and other needs of the roads network. i have provided some samples below and reasoning behind them as i spent...
  3. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A larger AA truck for Medium and large goods vehicle recovery

Suggestion Title: A larger AA truck for Medium and large goods vehicle recovery Division: Aux - Highways A Larger AA/Lawsons recovery truck for the recovery of luton style box vans and small rigid framed lorries to add to the AA garage for increased capability in recovery of vehicles.
  4. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: Traffic Management additions

Suggestion Title: Traffic Management additions Division: Aux - Highways For the addition of more traffic management signage for road works and traffic control for National highways. For example some motorway lane closure signage with large Roadworks ahead signage (aka men at work signs...
  5. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bleeding emote/command

Suggestion Title: Bleeding emote/command Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay i would like to suggest an emote or command to allow injured players to bleed. For example if your ejected from a vehicle at speed and suffer catastrophic injuries you could use the emote to show a puddle of blood...
  6. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted Civs to host friday patrol

Civ Command to host a Friday night of chaos. Its been a very long time!
  7. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Increased Ammo count on Fuel Can and removal of fake gun ammo totally

Suggestion Title: Increased Ammo count on Fuel Can and removal of fake gun ammo totally Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I would like to suggest the removal of ammo on the fake pistol to ensure its never viewed as a real firearm, also i would like to suggest the fuel in the fuel can be...
  8. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: Highways Traffic Management Signage

Suggestion Title: Highways Traffic Management Signage Division: Aux - Highways The addition of Directional arrows, Lane Closure signs and Road closure signs reskinned to Highways England specs. I have made a slide with the suggested ideas we could use more often within RP. This is a...
  9. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Suggestion Declined Hems CCP Medic Backpack/Kitbag

Would it be possible to add a backpack or kitbag to the character props lists that hems could use?
  10. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted Civ Firearms

Hello, Can we request some form of scoped hunting rifle/sniper rifle for active shooter scenes. Also is there a way to unlock the standard pistol to Firearms Civ;s as the revolver is a great gun but is an instant kill and doesn't allow for realistic standoffs with AFO.
  11. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted CivRP Prop additions.

Hello, Had some discussions with some of the Civ's and Weapons Deals are becoming more frequent with the community there has been requests for more props to be added to our inventories. For example: Weapons crates, and loose weapon props (pistols so we can simulate dropping our weapons in...
  12. (B5) Dr_Samurai

Accepted Role creation for assistant head of civ

can i get a role creation for assistant head of civ for CR2 position please? thank you

Follow Us On Social Media