Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OFC) Samk

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC | Surron

Suggestion Title: RTPC | Surron Division: MET - RTPC RTPC Surrons would be a nice addition. Pictured below is them IRL https://www.tiktok.com/@bluelightblits/video/7257586530288520474?_r=1&_t=8e98fLRNiqw
  2. (OFC) Samk

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ cars | Mopeds

Suggestion Title: Civ cars | Mopeds Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Considering moped crime is something that is very prevalent in the city of London, I think adding some mopeds to the civ garage will allow for greater realism in terms of accurate crimes committed. I think it can add more...
  3. (OFC) Samk

Declined /Me update

Hi there, is it possible for a way to ensure that your /me's are somewhere that is stationary? I love the feature but when you are on as LAS going to major RTCs or events, or even just normally its difficult to go back up the chat and review vitals injuries etc when you have: A) lots of people...
  4. (OFC) Samk

Declined Discord Role for TSG Level 1

To further enhance TSG's activity and popularity, I think the implementation of a designated role to identify and notify individuals who have attained Level 1 would be great. This role would enable them to receive pings and operate similarly to other divisions within TSG, facilitating...

Follow Us On Social Media