Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. DisguisedAsBen

Pending Custodian Helmet

I think this would increase the likelihood of people wanting to do foot patrols as they would have a helmet to do so
  2. DisguisedAsBen

Pending Custodian Helmet

Hiya Just a quick suggestion maybe adding Custodian helmets in game? maybe this could be a / command so ERT or any others are able to use it when they feel like it I also think this would increase people wanting to go for foot patrols as there would be a helmet for it and there is something to...
  3. DisguisedAsBen

Pending Hair - tac ops

I am not proposing that we should make Hair free, not in the slightest but i have noticed that some of the Hair styles do not show in the character customisation menu, I think fixing this would be extremely helpful for certain Tac-ops subscribers who like these hair styles, as i’m sure it can be...
  4. DisguisedAsBen

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

I’m sorry but RAPTOR is still unique compared to a lot of other tactics on PMP if we were to hand it off to AFO like it was nothing, where is the uniqueness, we might aswell join AFO and get all of the things we can do along with RAPTOR as an “optional training” we might aswell just get rid of...
  5. DisguisedAsBen

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

To be honest with you I think this is respectfully not a very good Idea I am all for AFO having TPAC and adv as I think it’s completely necessary for the sort of work they do but basically adding RAPTOR to afo takes away so much from a Roads traffic officer as they have to show that they are a...
  6. DisguisedAsBen

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: RTPC uniform

Here is a good example of this Ben it clearly shows the MET badge
  7. DisguisedAsBen

This isn't just to do with Civ's its to do with basically every division and yes maybe a Civ would likely have a lot of experience you cant always guarantee it but like I said other divisions may have a hard time being able to tell us apart and especially if they only caught a glimpse of us even...
  8. DisguisedAsBen

The thing is Kube there are a couple of things that are wrong with the Uniforms (1 and 2) of course they are factually correct but they are wrong in other ways like for instance the reason we are having this conversation is because other divisions like CivRP can often not differentiate ourselves...
  9. DisguisedAsBen

DisguisedAsBen CURRENT DIVISIONS: RTPC HEMS TSG

DisguisedAsBen CURRENT DIVISIONS: RTPC HEMS TSG
  10. DisguisedAsBen

The thing is Chinny a lot of the time people don't have there hat whether this is because they have Tac ops and want to show of there Lucius thick hair or there hat gets knocked off a lot of the time its really difficult to differentiate us from ERT Maybe a Black Uniform would be good but have...
  11. DisguisedAsBen

Declined Police EUP

I have always loved the black polos that alot of police forces use
  12. DisguisedAsBen

Suggestion Accepted Evidence interactions

This would make CIV better for instance when you fire a gun gun powder it is put onto your clothing
  13. DisguisedAsBen

Suggestion Declined RTPC - CIU Suggestion(s)

on the second suggestion I think that if the CIU unit is in no way related to the rtc but still was there to witness the scene play out then they should be able to process the scene as I think that if you were some what related to the rtc then your probably going to be biased other then that i...
  14. DisguisedAsBen

Declined Accessories

All they really need to do is limit what people can wear. The devs are very experienced I am sure they would be able to restrict some items especially because I am only suggeting things like Glasses and Watches anyway as I think that the uniforms are fine and like you said people will abuse it...
  15. DisguisedAsBen

Declined Accessories

Like glasses and shades for tac ops subscribers maybe even Watches.

Follow Us On Social Media