Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. J

Declined Make it single to buy hair

I think you should make a hair pack for people to buy and make it cheaper for people because a lot of people don't want to buy the tac ops at £12 a month and people do want to drive the cars. I think you should just do a hair pack for like £5 to 7 pounds because a lot of people cant afford that...
  2. J

Declined Add Rear ANPR

so as you got a choose to put it where you want it I was thinking why do you add a rear and front together and you be able to see the car marker behind and the car marker in front then if the car behind got a marker then you wait for the car to come past you to pull it over.
  3. J

Suggestion Declined Lfb Suggestion

I think on the Deployment Form they should have an option if you were on a with someone so that it be easy for them to fill it out when they have the same stuff as the person because it is a lot easy then telling the person what they did if they don't write it down.
  4. J

Declined Add back ai calls

When I am on as las is a bit boring because you just sat there waiting for an officer to need one or a civ to need one. it would be the best if you could bring back ai calls I can rember having them when I 1st joined like a couple of years ago but now is a bit quite. I feel like all las would...

Follow Us On Social Media