Suggestion Declined Lfb Suggestion

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

JakedarlingPlayes

Reaction score
I think on the Deployment Form they should have an option if you were on a with someone so that it be easy for them to fill it out when they have the same stuff as the person because it is a lot easy then telling the person what they did if they don't write it down.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
My understanding is though it needs to be filled out by each person as you'd need to have each person's Discord ID etc to update the spreadsheet. Really it's the players responsibility to do this.

Ok i under stand!

It's not my place to officially say either way as I could be wrong but that's my opinion and understanding. Also I've moved this thread to Divisional Suggestions as it would need LFB Command to take a look.

It's not my place to officially say either way as I could be wrong but that's my opinion and understanding. Also I've moved this thread to Divisional Suggestions as it would need LFB Command to take a look.
How do i move it?

Hello, i can confirm that as unique said above the form would need to be filled out by each person individually so we can track hours, however you could always have one person write the list of calls then at the end dm it to the other person on discord, and copy and paste

Dont believe this one requires any further action,

Thank you,