Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Probationary ERT Buddy

So I hear what you are saying and with it another issue has been raised. Now the way buddies work within the server is the use of an interest form, now this works the same way we would assign trainings and as our trainers are volunteers it can sometimes take a day or two for the in this case a...
  2. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Probationary ERT Buddy

We already kind of have this. Any of our trainers would be more than willing to take you on a Ride along. In fact any member of ERT I'm sure would be happy. The reason we don't have a buddy system or something similar is due to the high volume of officers we get through ERT and therefore would...
  3. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

My idea is to do a large scale competion across all command teams, a few more to be added to the below. But would be a long scale competiton that could be streamed to the whole server as a bit of fun. Could be some good friendly competition.
  4. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Dev Review Dev- Movable ANPR

Hello there as this is more of a dev suggestion and not something we as command have control over ill move ths to the correct thread.
  5. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Tacograph

Suggestion Title: Tacograph Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay A command or feature that when you get in a truck you could input how much time you've had your tacho in for. This could be used to either keep you under legal driving hours or over. Another thing for CE to check during checkpoints.
  6. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Divisional Review Control: Lorry Carrier Category

Suggestion Title: Lorry Carrier Category Division: Control Having an option on cad to show different HGV licences. I.E having a livestock licence or a ADR. This could potentially allow for more scenes involving commercial enforcement.
  7. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Dev Review MET - ERT: MET - ERT RURAL

Hello thank you for the suggestion, we are currently reviewing this as command and will strive to give you a response in the next few days.
  8. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Allow people to retain ERT sub-divs

Just an update on this suggestion, this is still currently under review, At this i am unable to give you an update.
  9. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Area Car Response Driver

Good evening, ARO is indeed a subdivision within ERT, however due to some of the capacity within this Sub you must also hold TSG tags to be a member. This maybe why you haven't seen but please fell free to reach out to a trainer who would be more than willing to take you on a ridealong so you...
  10. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: TSG/ARO/RURAL Ride Alongs

This is something we have through our training team. It's not done in the same way as other divisions. The only thing we don't currently offer is ride along with TSG due to space and the fact there's needs to be two officers on for TSG. But as I say it's currently a thing for ARO and Rural. So...
  11. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Taser injuries

Umm Harrod wow. I take the suggestion back.
  12. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Taser injuries

Suggestion Title: Taser injuries Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay When we are tapered we receive no injuries could we get something like taser puncture wounds added.
  13. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: NPAS vehicle spawn node

Suggestion Title: NPAS vehicle spawn node Division: Aux - NPAS Can we have the vehicle spawn node moved as its currently right outside the door for when you spawn at the hanger. Not a major issue but if you are comms as a pilot you may end up in the garage and if its tike critical this...
  14. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Announcements tab on ERT Discord

We will be declining this suggestion at the moment due to above reasons. We will hopefully review this in the future.
  15. (RI1) Geordie

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Training rifles

Suggestion Title: Training rifles Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Civs need access to training rfiles as its rather hard doing training when constantly being killed and no available mod.
  16. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Closed - Acknowledged MET - AFO: Diffrent Spawn Points

Im assuming you mean at Heathrow. There's only one spawn node within the garage itself meaning we land on top of each other as well as when NPAS spawn cars.
  17. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: rural crimes team

Yes for now it will be left on pending I shall happily keep you informed.
  18. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: rural crimes team

So the original reason it was denied was due to it being a rather new division and as we were giving you auth to go off road we wanted to leave it so that it was just those in rural whilst they got used to the division. As a command team we are always discussing how we can make things better...
  19. (RI1) Geordie

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: rural crimes team

So the reason it was added into TSG was due to the increase in numbers and in scenes. And the fact us sgts aren't always available for scenes. They don't have any command auth. They can't auth anything special, all they can do is lead a Serial. What you are requesting is the ability to auth off...

Follow Us On Social Media