Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Declined radio stations

so i've been thinking, and in allot of other servers ive seen/played they dont have GTA radio stations, instead they have 3 or 4 irl radio stations instead. All of which play live from said radio station, im not sure how hard it would be DEV wise to do for ourselves, however think this would...
  2. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: working tattoo's

Suggestion Title: working tattoo's Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay would there be any scope to get the tattoo's to work via customchar menu? would be rather useful for some of our RP's to do with gangs or drug dealers etc, as at this time they dont seem to work when trying to apply them :)
  3. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Declined Discord drop down for each divisions chain of command

something of which would be helpful for all people no the server i think would be to have a section under 'The station' with a link to each individual divisions chain of command. Inspired by Claphams chain of command
  4. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: an improved IPV cone truck

Suggestion Title: an improved IPV cone truck Division: Aux - Highways whilst working the roads as highways, i've tried the IPV we currently have, although it works really well, i think there is a better way of doing it. i been sent this from unimods and thought it ticks all the boxes...
  5. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Accepted Aux - NPAS: NPAS height lock

Suggestion Title: NPAS height lock Division: Aux - NPAS to make things a little easier when flying around the game and maybe other things requiring flight, could we have a height lock for aircraft please? sort of like cars have speed limiter, just change to altitude instead hopefully
  6. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: paintball gun

Suggestion Title: paintball gun Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay to make use of the paintball arena we have on the server and the vast array of scenes possible there, i was thinking maybe we could get a paintball gun added to the civ menu? could possibly re-skin a training weapon or...
  7. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Pending Dev Review New npas ground vehicle

ive been asking a few of the other pilots in regards to the Shogun we have for our npas vehicle we drive to get onto the tarmac and if auth'd respond to npas heli crashes in, the majority of those i have spoken to have agreed that our Shogun is very outdated and would like it very much if we...
  8. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: menu to roll car

Suggestion Title: menu to roll car Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay a few of us have been saying how difficult it is to roll a vehicle for scenes, and when we're in the process of trying to do it, it looks like we're messing about and unprofessional, there has been a suggestion to ask a mod...
  9. (OS3) BillogJohnny

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: offroad forensics

due to the lack of forensic offroad vehicles and a couple of scenes so far not having forensic access, could we possibly get a forensic landrover or something? as there are a few scene locations that as a civ would be perfect for miss pers, body discovery, drug dealing etc

Follow Us On Social Media