Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Hazza.

Accepted Wheels when out of vehicle

Hello developers I have seen on countless servers, when you exit the vehicle with your wheels turned, they stay at an angle Im requesting if this can be something intergrated into the server as it will massively help us with producing great photos, trust me the wheels being at and angle makes...
  2. Hazza.

Declined New RTPC/TSG base

That looks bangin, would be a great additition
  3. Hazza.

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: 3 man box tactic

Suggestion Title: 3 man box tactic Division: MET - RTPC Hello all, I was having a think and i thought of a kind of different approach to performing our 3 man box, i hope you take the time to read this and acknowledge my suggestion. So as of currently, when selecting positions the...
  4. Hazza.

Declined Assetto Corsa channel - Discord

Yh obviously with there being channels such as Call Of duty and Mission Chief and so on, i thought a really popular game would fit better than other games that have channels but aren't used (phasmophobia etc)
  5. Hazza.

Declined Assetto Corsa channel - Discord

Hello, Would it be alright if we get an Asseto Corsa channel in the Discord (in game section), quite a few of us are playing now and lots are starting to play, were clogging up gaming talk with clips :) not expecting another tag or anything just a channel for us to post our clips and what not...
  6. Hazza.

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Car suggestion

Suggestion Title: Car suggestion Division: MET - RTPC I don't know where to put this, so I decided to make a thread, This is a more personnel decision so feel free to decline if you don't wish to do so (It is a paid purchase car so that adds on to the reasons why this may be declined) I...

Follow Us On Social Media