Accepted Wheels when out of vehicle

The suggestion has been accepted.

Hazza.

Reaction score
Hello developers

I have seen on countless servers, when you exit the vehicle with your wheels turned, they stay at an angle

Im requesting if this can be something intergrated into the server as it will massively help us with producing great photos, trust me the wheels being at and angle makes a big difference

Currently the only way to do this is by staying in the vehicle while recording, this makes the photo look silly as we have a ped inside turning the wheel

I hope this is something you consider and want to put into the server

Thankyou,
Hazza
Digital Team

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello developers

I have seen on countless servers, when you exit the vehicle with your wheels turned, they stay at an angle

Im requesting if this can be something intergrated into the server as it will massively help us with producing great photos, trust me the wheels being at and angle makes a big difference

Currently the only way to do this is by staying in the vehicle while recording, this makes the photo look silly as we have a ped inside turning the wheel

I hope this is something you consider and want to put into the server

Thankyou,
Hazza
Digital Team
+1

Hello!

Thanks for your suggestion.

This suggestion has been added to the backlog.

What is a backlog?
Backlog refers to a list of tasks or work items that need to be completed. This is a list of features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other changes to a product that need to be implemented.

What does this mean?
The suggestion has made it through to the next stage of the development cycle.

Is there an ETA?
Unfortunately, there is no ETA for any features, requests, or bug fixes that have been added to the backlog.

What happens next?
Once a developer picks up the relevant work item, the change will go through the pipelines and any details will be posted in the #changelog channel. There will be no further updates on this thread.

Thanks!