Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. M

Suggestion Declined AFO: CTSFO Earlier Application

I Think it should be that you can apply to CTSFO sooner without having to be AFO but have longer and harder training and more frequent retraining. for example have; Driving training, firearms training, breach training, dauphin training, deescalation training. with a pass rate of 80% before you...
  2. M

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Mandatory Pilot training

Suggestion Title: Mandatory Pilot training Division: Aux - NPAS Similar to a point I made previously Is there is not enough Pilots for coms Tickets so maybe we could have a Mandatory NPAS Pilot training when applying for Coms Ticket and then it will be down each individual when and if...
  3. M

Suggestion Accepted Aux - NPAS: 3 Man NPAS

Suggestion Title: 3 Man NPAS Division: Aux - NPAS So I was looking at the amount of Coms Ticket trained officers that want to lift compared to the amount of pilots that want to lift and i feel that there isn't enough that people that want to lift NPAS don't get a chance because there...
  4. M

Suggestion Declined MET - RTPC: Officer Down Transport

Suggestion Title: Officer Down Transport Division: MET - RTPC To occasionally have a convoy of 5 Vehicles 4 RTPC 2 at front and 2 at back with an ambulance in the middle transporting an officer after a panic button or for urgent transfers of patients

Follow Us On Social Media