Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E10) JBC007

Pending LAS - Vehicle colour Menu

Hiya, This is best suited in Suggestions. Moving now... Thanks, QA Team
  2. (E10) JBC007

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo

The suggested MLO has a street like area with houses so would be very good for TSG to deal with street protests and folks throwing molotovs off the roof etc
  3. (E10) JBC007

Pending Dev Review MET - AFO: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo

Don't believe so, but the new buildings are more for Contain and Callouts, and Vehicle tactics (Movement with vehicle). We could use the current existing facility for Room Clearances
  4. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Title: [AFO] - New CQB Range and Training facility at Zancudo Division: MET - AFO Hello I am suggesting a new CQB Facility, and multi storey compound for AFO/TSG Training. (Similar to SF Mockups in Hereford) The links are...
  5. (E10) JBC007

Pending Interdepartmental Airsoft competition.

SPC vs LFB... Bit harsh xD ..... I love the idea though
  6. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Trainer Uniform

Something is in the works.. Stay tuned.
  7. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Accepted MET - AFO: MOE Self Learning Package Concept

So currently off the top of my head, we have ARO MOE (Training package) and a TSG MOE (self learning package). I can't see no reason why we couldn't have a MOE SLP for AFO.. , though the decision would be down to AFO Command and SPC. :)
  8. (E10) JBC007

Declined taser deployment form

There's a fine line between too little paperwork and too much to the point people don't enjoy the game.. I know there are more productive and efficient ways to improve 'taser abuse', either through College trainings, ERT divisional musteroom pings etc. Rest assured, the College command...
  9. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: helimed suspention

So the MD heli's have fixed skids, they have built in dampers through the fuselage. Quite hard when it isn't retractable undercarriage with oleos. IRL, they do flex a little but that's what they are designed for.
  10. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: OFC Vehicle

OFCs used to have the unmarked XC90 to play with, however it was removed as no other MET divisions had said perk. The issue I can see is if one division has a trainer vehicle, others will follow in suit.. You get the idea.
  11. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO-New tactic

This is more so a script then a new tactic.
  12. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: HEMS Callsigns / More Callsigns

We have HO7 and 8, they are HEMS TL cars. Also 2 Helimeds, capable of combined holding 4 HEMS units. It will always be busy for the first few weeks with any intake, gradually there will be more selection of cars.
  13. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined MET - CID: recovery truck for cid

Would this not be the job of AA Recovery?
  14. (E10) JBC007

Declined Special Server For Media

/revive is only available to Digital Team and certain staff, otherwise it would be abused.
  15. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined College Team

Hi James. Thanks for the suggestions. As Intrise has mentioned above, the feasibility of allowing college trainers access to instances would be difficult and would require NDA, etc. At the moment, this is not something we are looking to explore, and advise you to request a moderator via F2 or...
  16. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: covert uniform

Would this not take away the role of UCO?
  17. (E10) JBC007

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Possibly Adding Downing Street Back into The Server

Downing Street MLO caused a lot of texture issues around Vinewood and GPS waypoint glitches
  18. (E10) JBC007

Closed - Acknowledged Door Locks

The armoury is limited to AFO already.
  19. (E10) JBC007

Declined College Vehicles and Uniforms for LAS and LFB

Good Evening @MissAntador , Firstly, thank you for your suggestion. I will respond to each point below the best I can. We recommend spawning the college vehicles via the /sv command provided to us (see pinned messages in the college chat). Previously we have explored the option of a college...
  20. (E10) JBC007

Declined Sirens

Very rarely do I see cars abandoned with sirens on. Simply call a moderator, and we can fly around and delete it. As others have said, the idea of keeping sirens on after a decamp certainly adds to the experience (and is seen alot in the real world)

Follow Us On Social Media