Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. ConnorPMP

Pending Saveoutfit category

Hello my suggestion is for the /saveoutfit to be able to be put in categories for example instead of /saveoutfit (name) we could do /saveoutfit (name) (Category) this will make the outfits easier to find than having about 60 outfits..
  2. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Bags

Suggestion Title: Bags Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello my suggestion is to add a more diverse amount of bags e.g. man bags, hiking bag, back packs, ect
  3. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Rag doll and new medical system emotes

Suggestion Title: Rag doll and new medical system emotes Division: NHS/LAS Hello my suggestion is for instead when being unconscious and the medical system doing a passout out emote instead it will do rag doll until LAS either put them on their back on a stretcher position (e passout 3) ...
  4. ConnorPMP

Declined New cctv system

Hello my suggestion is for a live and rewindable CCTV system which not only control can access but officers can as well. The way this will work is that they will ask in yellow text checks, asks for CCTV at postal **** do I get given access. If he civilian says yes they will give them a code that...
  5. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: Tactic

Suggestion Title: Tactic Division: MET - AFO Hello my suggestion is for the situation of stopping someone whilst walking who has suspicion of a firearm to be taught in greater depth. This is due to sometimes people being a bit lost when it this situation occurs. A way it could be taught...
  6. ConnorPMP

Pending Panics/radio emotes

Hello due to the new emotes being added and one being pressing panic and the other being the radio emote where you press the radio differently. I was wondering if this could be added to the actual system so when pressing panic you do the emote and when talking on radio you also do the emove.
  7. ConnorPMP

Pending Wheels script

Ahhh ok thanks I may have hit one of them objects that go under ground when hit
  8. ConnorPMP

Pending Wheels script

Hello, my suggestion is for the wheel fall of script to be less sensitive, as even tho I believe its a amazing idea I don't really believe going up a small curb will make a tire fall off maybe pop it at a speed but I don't think it would fall off. Hope you take this suggestion into...
  9. ConnorPMP

Pending Sandy conversion

Hello my suggestion is for the whole of Sandy, Grapeseed and Paleto to be completely transformed into a vegetated rural London server. As well as it immersing people, it will make driving and pursuits harder and due to police having to slow down around corners due to them not being able to see...
  10. ConnorPMP

Suggestion Declined MET - AFO: AFO new tactic training

This would not make sense due to RTPC not having guns IRL but on the other hand AFO do get trained in bike tactics. Also the reason of why AFO don't get many bike pursuits is because it is quite limited for civs.
  11. ConnorPMP

This would not make sense for AFO to get CIU, SEG, ect due to them not having it IRL on the other hand tho AFO do have bike kind of raptor training. Also rules could be added to prevent this. Further this can not take anything away from RTPC as they do different jobs and instead of staying away...
  12. ConnorPMP

The training package would be optional so if they feel they would like a additional package they would apply but if not no problem its up to them
  13. ConnorPMP

I am not saying they attend normal Raptor pursuits I am saying that they should only attend AFO bike calls or if there are no RTPC available. For example if RTPC is not available RTPC would call for ARV TPAC but the ARV would allow rtpc to take primary. This would be the same rule for AFO-raptor...
  14. ConnorPMP

you know what I mean as in extra training package
  15. ConnorPMP

Pending ANPR discord pings

Ye it was added directly in game and it had a red dot but as it is in discord and if it had a postal I would day there would be no lag as the only thing thats happening in game is the ping nohing else like menus ect
  16. ConnorPMP

No it is different as this is a ticket, that one only suggests the tactics
  17. ConnorPMP

Pending ANPR discord pings

Hello my suggestion is for police to be able to ping vehicle num plates using the discord anpr pings. This would work by doing the command in the anpr discord /startanpr (numplate) then once doing this every time it goes past a ANPR it will ping you in the ANPR channel to stop this you will do...
  18. ConnorPMP

Pending Discord ANPR Pings

Adding onto this I think it would be good to be able to do in discord /anpr (num plate) then it pings you everytime it hits a ANPR camera but I think for this to work more ANPR would have to be added
  19. ConnorPMP

Pending Discord ANPR Pings

Thats me
  20. ConnorPMP

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs being able to through and shoot objects

Suggestion Title: Civs being able to through and shoot objects Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Hello my suggest is for civ to be able to throw things out and shoot of cars and of motorbikes. This will add a extended area of roleplay as when fts you could throw drugs out the window and they...

Follow Us On Social Media