Pending Wheels script

The suggestion is Pending for review

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Hello, my suggestion is for the wheel fall of script to be less sensitive, as even tho I believe its a amazing idea I don't really believe going up a small curb will make a tire fall off maybe pop it at a speed but I don't think it would fall off.

Hope you take this suggestion into consideration and thankyou for the devs to add this in the first place.

Hello, my suggestion is for the wheel fall of script to be less sensitive, as even tho I believe its a amazing idea I don't really believe going up a small curb will make a tire fall off maybe pop it at a speed but I don't think it would fall off.

Hope you take this suggestion into consideration and thankyou for the devs to add this in the first place.
ive tried this in ea and you have to be going a decent speed and into a object or a vehicle for the wheels to come off i tried to with a curb but it didnt work

ive tried this in ea and you have to be going a decent speed and into a object or a vehicle for the wheels to come off i tried to with a curb but it didnt work
Ahhh ok thanks I may have hit one of them objects that go under ground when hit