Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Leesoldon

Declined Pursuit Standard Operating Procedures

to be honest a great idea but prob wont happen as many suggestions that are massively better for the RP and more realistic seem to get rejected
  2. Leesoldon

Declined callsigns

i understand with ERT and LAS it is to much too give evry person a callsign of there own due to the mass amount of members but with subdivisions i.e afo, dsu, etc i pressume theres only so many spaces avilable in the division henx apps only opening couldnt we give members a set call sign so ill...
  3. Leesoldon

Declined voluntary animal rescue division

its 2 sided as much as there isnt much there actually is because civs are always doing scenes where animals escape and its only national highways you can tarrget this would open up alot more scene RP ideas plus if it was voluntary sided division there would be people that vwould like that side of it
  4. Leesoldon

Declined voluntary animal rescue division

i was having a conversaion about making a scene and a idea popped up of when you join the game you can be st johns, or PCSO making another one nothink major but where civs have animal peds theres alot of animal escaping etc, a way we could implement better RP is to have somethink alongside of...
  5. Leesoldon

Declined Wages

Creating a little more real aspect to the game allowing everyone to have a wage, to buy a house, personal car, clothes etc and allowing people in public service to be able to go ‘off duty’ but not allowed to cause scenes a way to stop people blending as civs would be keeping them marked on map...
  6. Leesoldon

Accepted Radio channeling/control

Oh that makes sense it’s just whenever iv been on everyone’s always on one channel must be due to not enough control when I’m on
  7. Leesoldon

Maybe if there’s a 3rd control on in game and there’s a lot of players they could jump on channel 3 (for example) and deal with 999 calls and handing them over to the relevant channel acting like a 999 operator
  8. Leesoldon

I did a event and it worked really well a little bit of tweaking and it couldn’t be done all the time it would depend on how many control on but when there’s more then 1 control splitting divisions on controls so if 2 controls in game then 1 for police and 2 for lfb/las of the odd occasion...

Follow Us On Social Media