Declined voluntary animal rescue division

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leesoldon

Reaction score
i was having a conversaion about making a scene and a idea popped up of when you join the game you can be st johns, or PCSO making another one nothink major but where civs have animal peds theres alot of animal escaping etc, a way we could implement better RP is to have somethink alongside of like RSPCA but different like a animal rescue which will rescue the escaped animals ovbiously more conversation and idea building would have to happen but i was thinking tof them lines making it a voluntary division though having somebody run it etc but nothink like the actual nhs,ert,lfb nh division just a basic but sensible and maturity to be kept in mind, this was just due to being so many animal escaping scenes but not being a police issue only national highways if its on a highway or motorway etc

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Personally I can't see there being enough for this division to do for its creation both community and development sided to be justified

Personally I can't see there being enough for this division to do for its creation both community and development sided to be justified
its 2 sided as much as there isnt much there actually is because civs are always doing scenes where animals escape and its only national highways you can tarrget this would open up alot more scene RP ideas plus if it was voluntary sided division there would be people that vwould like that side of it

i like the idea of this mainly because it would open up a huge array of scenes possible with our animal peds, that doesnt involve an animal escaping onto the motorway for highways to deal with, or AFO to shoot,
Possibly not a division as im aware that would be a huge task, but maybe an outfit for CIV's to use to RP us being the animal control?

What benefit would the rest of the server get from civs chasing other civs around the map though? As we all know the point of civ is to provide fun scenes for the server, this would take away potential for scenes, not provide opportunity for them.

What benefit would the rest of the server get from civs chasing other civs around the map though? As we all know the point of civ is to provide fun scenes for the server, this would take away potential for scenes, not provide opportunity for them.
If you were on a scene you could call them up to deal with it I suppose?

So bluntly, Not a bad suggestion, Just i 100% see this being used once in a blue moon, I dont see many civs running as animals or anything fully granted it would encourage, but like some other divisions already i think it would be super popular for 2 weeks then left to rot, So i will have to decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.