Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Accepted Realistic Injuries

Could we have a realstic injuries script that would do the following - If shot twice, your character will start limping and start losing blood (eventually will collapse) if shot 3+ times you will go down. - Depending on how fast you crash a vehicle, you will see a blured screen. - If you...
  2. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Ability to set fires

Suggestion Title: Ability to set fires Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay Can we look at the posability to set fires as a normal civilian as without this we can not really create that much scenes for LFB. I understand this is a trusted perm to have, however so is being a civilian along with...
  3. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Closed - Acknowledged Road Works Signs for Civs and Highways

I suggest that we implement new props for Civillians and Highways such as road works signages. A file has already been created and we could incoorporate it into PoliceMP to allow new ideas for roleplay. https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/united-kingdom-road-signs
  4. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Accepted College: Allow Trainee's To Share Screen

Suggestion Title: Allow Trainee's To Share Screen Division: College Allow those who you are training to share their screen. This allows the trainer to solve any issues they have when it comes to sorting CAD and linking thier forum - both are nightmares when not completed and usually...
  5. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined London Landmarks

London has a lot of Landmarks and I would like to see them added the to game. Below I have added some suggested Landmarks that could possible be added in the future? 1. River Thames - I know this location is not big but as it is wide and deep enough it can serve the purpose that we need it too...
  6. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Suggestion Accepted MET - ERT: Updated Taser Training

Suggestion Title: Updated Taser Training Division: MET - ERT Would it be possible to add a new slides in showing when it is never appropriate for a taser to be deployed such instances include - In water - When raining - In a petrol station - At height - when DSU have a dog deployed...
  7. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined Taser Training

I think we should scrap the aspect that all PC's will be given a taser when they gain their PC Tag but instead create a new tag (Police - Taser Trained) which can only be gained after completing a training package that could be made available from ERT or College. This course will allow Police...
  8. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Accepted Thames River Police

Can we have a look a getting River Police in game as we are starting to see an increase in water related crime.
  9. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined ANPR Upgrade

Possibly update the ANPR so we can use two ANPR's which could be capable of reading plates from directly Infront of a vehicle, the rear and opposite lanes of traffic. Could we also have more marker for such as - Assault on Police - Firearms (Weapons would be classed as melee) Many Thanks
  10. (E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Declined Taser Audio

Would it be possible to change the audio of the stun gun as vanilla sounds like a defib?

Follow Us On Social Media