Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Ability to set fires

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(E5) NOOSE-RYAN

Control Room Supervisor
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Ability to set fires

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Can we look at the posability to set fires as a normal civilian as without this we can not really create that much scenes for LFB.

I understand this is a trusted perm to have, however so is being a civilian along with FTS and Firearms training.

As the server continues to grow, so do divisions and LFB is one of them and as plans come into place we may see LFB becoming more active - as such creating scenes involving fire would be a massive change and increase the amount of LFB also active in present times as at the moment we can only respond to clock fires and ones that LFB Band 2 or a Senior Civ creates (which isnt too often)

Many Thanks

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello

so this is a feature that as LFB we would want and something I would like to see

With regards to this it would require a tag to go along with it to easily assign who has permission to set fire in game and with that the devs would have to link it all on the discord ETC , Before this becomes a possible feature I believe the current fire script is getting fixed or a new one is being placed in but this would be something to put on the side for the devs to work on.

Unfortunately due to the volatile nature of the fire perm its not something we would be prepared to look at changing at the moment. Its something i would be prepared to revisit in the future, once the scripts have been resolved and are not as buggy/glitchy but for now the answer would be no.

Status
Not open for further replies.