Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. Grogan

Pending Divisional Review Fire: BA callsigns

Suggestion Title: BA callsigns Division: Fire hello i have noticed in the past couple of incidents if that is methanes or ops that trying to figure who is in what ba team can be hard for people who are either enter control or oic so what i am suggesting is can we possible add a callsign...
  2. Grogan

Suggestion Declined NHS/LAS: Medical script

Suggestion Title: Medical script Division: NHS/LAS i think we need to add some sort of a flash warning on the medic script when u get extremely injuried as it starts flashing white and it gets fast at parts of it which could affect people who suffer with things like epilepsy if you need...
  3. Grogan

Suggestion Declined Fire: Dress Uniform For Lfb

Suggestion Title: Dress Uniform For Lfb Division: Fire i think lfb should get a dress uniform for each rank as we have to wear standard station turnout at awards night and other thinks we have in server. in my eyes this would be a good idea for lfb as we would look more professinal at...
  4. Grogan

Pending Divisional Review Control: channel system

Suggestion Title: channel system Division: Control i think control get a system to where we get a thing on our cad system that automatically tells us what chs are in use and who in them
  5. Grogan

Pending Dev Review Fire: new vehicle

Suggestion Title: new vehicle Division: Fire i think personally because of the problems with textures on sfu l200 we should replace it with this File(s) attached
  6. Grogan

Pending Divisional Review Control: get the control room moved

i think we should move the control room in whitechapel due to the amount of complaints lfb get with bugging control and also this would help control on a friday night op Moved the control room from bottom floor to the gym area on top floor due to no one within lfb hardly use the gym...
  7. Grogan

Pending Dev Review LFB: watermonitors

hi can we possibly get the range extended on the watermonitor please as the range on them right now is not realistic
  8. Grogan

Suggestion Declined Fire: New Fire Station in city

Suggestion Title: New Fire Station in city Division: Fire i think LFB should have a new station in the north end of the city this would make response times to calls more quicker for calls up at sandy and paleto area if no country lfb are on
  9. Grogan

Suggestion Declined MET - ERT: Custody

Suggestion Title: Custody Division: MET - ERT i think ERT should get custody training instead of it just being CID because if ert was to get custody training u would have alot more custody on which would then make the roleplay a lot more better because ur not just dropping the civ at a...
  10. Grogan

Suggestion Declined Fire: New Torch for LFB

Suggestion Title: New Torch for LFB Division: Fire i think having a working helmet torch would make the lfb experience even more realistic I.E. see attached picture for idea File(s) attached
  11. Grogan

Suggestion Declined Aux - NPAS: Helicopter winch

Suggestion Title: Helicopter winch Division: Aux - NPAS I think this Newer winch would be for helimed - to be able to winch patients in and out of the helicopter Link to the video preview https://youtu.be/ZG2SO9ixeJY Link to the script https://shop.bradleyking.xyz/
  12. Grogan

Declined Fire extinguisher

can we have fire extinguishers for police vehicles ie for small rubbish fires etc saves wasting lfb resources
  13. Grogan

Declined New Ert uniform

Could we get a ERT uniform Like this one but Met Police instead

Follow Us On Social Media