Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. (CR3) OnlyBird

Pending Dev Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: paintball gun and throwable objects

Think it has been suggested loads of times for a paintball gun, but would change the aspect of not always having a gun. But throwable objects would improve RP For TSG, AFO Like bricks, Stones etc which could deal damage to cars/people. Shields could block it. I think that would massively...
  2. (CR3) OnlyBird

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Spray paint

I also back this idea be nice to see some new emotes.
  3. (CR3) OnlyBird

Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Changes to how civs enter 999s

I like this idea, I think it would be straight to the point and units know what they are looking for and then they can pre plan before getting there.
  4. (CR3) OnlyBird

Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: City scenes becoming a 1 in 5 scenes.

Suggestion Title: City scenes becoming a 1 in 5 scenes. Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay I think as we know one thing is when many units are at legion and civs always doing scenes in the city. It causing massive lag problems and also feel like a camping spot. I would like to suggest a way...
  5. (CR3) OnlyBird

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A Blip Marker For A Road Closures

Hi DG, I’m glad your like the idea as I feel it would enchance the role play (EG. On google maps it would show road closures etc) and I feel it would make it look better and people can plan and alternate route. Unfortunately I do not have a link as I made it on photoshop as an example but...
  6. (CR3) OnlyBird

Pending Dev Review Aux - Highways: A Blip Marker For A Road Closures

Suggestion Title: A Blip Marker For A Road Closures Division: Aux - Highways So when highways Or Any Divisions close a road you can put a blip on the map which everyone would see and then they can plan and alternative route. That way when highways puts out the road closure in chat they can...
  7. (CR3) OnlyBird

Suggestion Declined Aux - Highways: AA To Have A Car Jack

I Was Doing A CIV Scene Earlier For AA And I Feel That AA Need to have a Car Jack so When A CIV Role plays Popped Tyre It Would make the role play a lot better. I Know firefighters have the Air jacks so could be something like that be its only needed for 1 side. Just feel would add to the role play.
  8. (CR3) OnlyBird

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: new dsu cars

Would be nice to see some new DSU Cars :)
  9. (CR3) OnlyBird

Suggestion Declined MET - DSU: BELS BAG IN FSD CAR

Suggestion Title: BELS BAG IN FSD CAR Division: MET - DSU Can we please have BELS Bags Added Back to the FSD Cars As We Are FRA Trained And Need A BELS Bag :)

Follow Us On Social Media