Follow Us On Social Media

Search results

1. PipeDreamR

Number plate lights

Hello, Can we add 2 number plate LED lights to the rear plates instead of just the 1? I understand this is probably quite some work for no real reason but it would look better my opinion and more to real life like.. perhaps every new car you put into the server do this instead of all the cars...
  2. PipeDreamR

Marked vehicle

Hi I am wondering if NCA could get a marked vehicle added, or even one of the unmarked a duplicate/swap with the NCA livery as per attached picture perhaps or something similar with the normal batternberg? When NCA opens up a bit more and more patrols happening it could be a vehicle you...
  3. PipeDreamR

CID / RPU Prop

Hello, I am wondering if we could get a green screen prop added, CID/RPU or even NPT+ can use this to preserve the scene and it becomes a more realistic prop that would be used to stop people rubber necking as it is in the real world. What do you think? Picture to reference in case. Thank you...
  4. PipeDreamR

Spithood

When RPing the other day a certain suspect needed a spit hood due to several assaults on an officer. I think it would be really cool that when you place a spit hood it showed on the suspect via a command etc. Thank you for reading. PipeDreamR
  5. PipeDreamR

Petrol and Diesel stations

Hi there, I find I'm quite often filling up, be cool to have a Met Police wanted sticker or something of the sort on the fuel pumps at the stations. D77 PipeDreamR

Follow Us On Social Media