Spithood

PipeDreamR

Police Constable
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
When RPing the other day a certain suspect needed a spit hood due to several assaults on an officer.
I think it would be really cool that when you place a spit hood it showed on the suspect via a command etc.

Thank you for reading.

PipeDreamR

Hi PipeDream,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I like the idea but how we could execute this and it looks good im not so sure, I would love to have a spit hood and leg restraints. If you can provide more info perhaps we can work with this.

Cheers, PMP Dev Team

Thank you for coming back to me Forbesee - Are we able to do this through the Emote menu somehow? Joint/Shared emote if possible

I do believe there is something in place for spithood's already as I witnessed the person in the chatbox say *places spit hood* whilst playing which made me want to actually see it.

I agree re: Leg Restraints as well, also understand the effort that would go into creating this and the Dev team's expertise could be used elsewhere.

I hope this is what you meant as in terms of coding it in I would be of no help whats so ever, sorry.

Hey Pipe, sorry for such a long wait for an "official" answer.

Given how long it's been since the suggestion was made and how close of an eye we keep on modding communities and what's available etc, i don't think a spit hood is possible all things considered, as there isn't a prop or emote we could really use for it. It's something we'd look into adding if one was available, however we can't currently add it in due to the lack of a prop to use.