Accepted Ability for Band 2 or above to be able to spawn multiple vehicles

The suggestion has been accepted.

(E1) Xi Jinpooh

Chief Inspector
Reaction score
Hello,
At the moment, only 1x car can be spawned by a person at the time, and spawning a new car results in the old one being deleted, this is great for server performance and reduces the chance of finding a random patrol car halfway down the M25. However, in certain situations such as a CAT A transport where the bus is required alongside a regular car for the command member, this causes issues.

I am suggesting that this restriction is removed for command members to allow Band 2 + the ability to spawn multiple vehicles simultaneously. I won't pretend to know anything about dev work but I know this used to be the case, is it possible to revert this to certain members or is it an all-or-nothing situation?

Thanks, Jinpooh :)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
In its currently state to spawn additional vehicles this would have to come under having a tx account and access to certain tx Permissions I believe. Something as trusted as that with the ability to spawn vehicles is a very powerful tool which in its current state is only available to senior moderators and Civ command.

Unless the devs can create a way to as you said, spawn multiple vehicles as one player

In its currently state to spawn additional vehicles this would have to come under having a tx account and access to certain tx Permissions I believe. Something as trusted as that with the ability to spawn vehicles is a very powerful tool which in its current state is only available to senior moderators and Civ command.

Unless the devs can create a way to as you said, spawn multiple vehicles as one player
It certainly used to be the case, but as far as I remember it was server wide, so we will need to wait and see if it can be set to certain people/roles...

Hello,
At the moment, only 1x car can be spawned by a person at the time, and spawning a new car results in the old one being deleted, this is great for server performance and reduces the chance of finding a random patrol car halfway down the M25. However, in certain situations such as a CAT A transport where the bus is required alongside a regular car for the command member, this causes issues.

I am suggesting that this restriction is removed for command members to allow Band 2 + the ability to spawn multiple vehicles simultaneously. I won't pretend to know anything about dev work but I know this used to be the case, is it possible to revert this to certain members or is it an all-or-nothing situation?

100% Speed checkpoints are irritating as the van is in RTPC garage not ERT! then we end up with a shortage of assets.

Hello,

Hello

I have recently implemented a similar feature that solves your issue. Therefore I will mark this as accepted!