Declined Accessible Bodycam

The suggestion has been declined.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
I was thinking for police especially ERT. A body camera that could actually record and officers could play it back through something. Maybe a external source I don’t know. I think it would be a great benefit for CID to make there jobs more fun, AFO to show firearms usage and if they do something wrong/ misusage , DSU and deployments logging, it would also help with custody and cases against officers. I do understand we have /me and /do but I think this would enhance the RP 🙂

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Use a program to clip the game play and send that to the officers in DM, just as simple

I like this idea, how ever in reality I do not think it would be used if able to even be implemented. No one is going to be sitting there watching a few hours of a scene from start to finish into Custody.

Hi all,

Thanks for your suggestion and inputs.

In reality, the recording aspect is unlikely to be used, especially considering how much space videos would take especially at custody. Majority of players use video recording tools which allow the same feature. There may be an overlay at some point, although not actual recording option so on this basis I'll decline this.

Thanks