Declined add a court system

The suggestion has been declined.

toby_mxr

Reaction score
I think it'd be nice to have some sort of court system for criminals after being processed, or people bring to injustice. Having this would open up a whole other area of jobs within PMP and allow people who want to become future lawyers or other roles in the law. The server would get more people joining who inspire to have a job within the court system. Arresting officers would go to the court and get a full more realistic experience of what would happen.

Now look I know you have doubts but ill go over them and think of the best resolutions. I know that people want to go and get on with the next job after arresting/ being arrested. This is why the criminals and officers would get a choice of if the case went to court or not. The court cases would happen at a time that suits all parties including judge and witness's.

The jobs that could be in the court system would be lawyers, judges, guards, witness's, attorneys, the list goes on.

Feel free to challenge my brilliant idea and it will help everyone to decide whether this is a great or brilliant idea

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would definitely be good with case files. I don't think it should be used outside of the case files however, as most times civs just want to go from scene to scene.

I +1 this.

We did have a court room around 2 years or so ago as an MLO, not sure what happened to it but believe caused errors/buggy no good etc.
I would support this getting re added or a new MLO if available be added. Would give more RP and make things more realistic for case sided within CID.

Hello all,

Thanks for the suggestion and inputs.

I will admit I like this idea, although I don't think our current processes and systems support a court system without a significant amount of manual admin work. We may revisit this in the future.

Thanks