Add a "Rertro Vehicles"/"Interesting vehicles" garage

Dman4

Reaction score
My suggestion is to add a garage with vehicles that people find interesting or unique, all to be used as police cars of course. We all send images in the discord of cool or weird police cars, let's get them in the game! Most likley to be used on patrol, of course it would be up to the individual divisional inspectors weather they can be used in each division (yes please). Here are a few I've found to get your brain racing (the reliant is a must):

1634403864711.png8686039633_63a873dee1_b-min.jpg

1634404100613.png1634404165857.png

My suggestion is to add a garage with vehicles that people find interesting or unique, all to be used as police cars of course. We all send images in the discord of cool or weird police cars, let's get them in the game! Most likley to be used on patrol, of course it would be up to the individual divisional inspectors weather they can be used in each division (yes please). Here are a few I've found to get your brain racing (the reliant is a must):

View attachment 142View attachment 143

View attachment 144View attachment 145
I think the people carrier would be good to use as airport or port police

I absolutely love this, would be interesting to see some old vehicles or classics, perhaps in a Donator Pro Pro garage ? would be cool :p