Declined AFO Armed Interceptor

The suggestion has been declined.

Anonymous123

Reaction score
This is just an idea regards to armed interceptor.

I would like to join Armed Inceptor but I don’t want to be part of RTPC just to be part of something that is a subdivision in AFO. I know it’s a joint division. But I would like to join it without being part of RTPC. As it’s something that does not interest me. As AFO is my primary police division. And I would like to get Armed Interceptor.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

I would like to join Armed Inceptor but I don’t want to be part of RTPC just to be part of something that is a subdivision in AFO. I know it’s a joint division. But I would like to join it without being part of RTPC. As it’s something that does not interest me. As AFO is my primary police division. And I would like to get Armed Interceptor.

I would also like to be an armed intercepter. I'm RTPC but I don't want to join AFO, this should be allowed.

See it just doesn't make sense. It seems a choice needs to be made how much you want to be an armed intercepter. Also I think as this is a division related suggestion unless I'm wrong it has to go via CoC now anyway.

Disclaimer: I'm saying I don't want to join AFO to make a point here. Don't take it as truth.

Hello, just here to provide a bit of information regarding armed interceptor.

An armed interceptor is an elite sub-division of both AFO and RTPC, with armed being AFO and interceptor being RTPC. Armed interceptors are the best of the best and are highly trained in both divisions hence why only a small amount of people have it.

Armed interceptor will never just be a sub-division of RTPC because they already have that it is just a regular interceptor and RTPC don't carry firearms. The reason it will never just be RTPC is because you have to be an authorised firearms officer (AFO) in order to have possession of firearms which RTPC don't have.

If you want armed interceptor, it is a hard lengthy process and you aren't guaranteed to ever get it. You must be an interceptor within RTPC for one month and AFO for 7 weeks, minimum, then both inspectors of each division sit down and discuss who is legible and who should be invited to join the armed interceptor team.

Again, there is no guarantee that you will be an armed interceptor, you have to be chosen after meeting the requirements.

FM10 jwebs

Last edited:
Hello, just here to provide a bit of information regarding armed interceptor.

An armed interceptor is an elite sub-division of both AFO and RTPC, with armed being AFO and interceptor being RTPC. Armed interceptors are the best of the best and are highly trained in both divisions hence why only a small amount of people have it.

Armed interceptor will never just be a sub-division of RTPC because they already have that it is just a regular interceptor and RTPC don't carry firearms. The reason it will never just be RTPC is because you have to be an authorised firearms officer (AFO) in order to have possession of firearms which RTPC don't have.

If you want armed interceptor, it is a hard lengthy process and you aren't guaranteed to ever get it. You must be an interceptor within RTPC for one month and AFO for 7 weeks, minimum, then both inspectors of each division sit down and discuss who is legible and who should be invited to join the armed interceptor team.

Again, there is no guarantee that you will be an armed interceptor, you have to be chosen after meeting the requirements.

FM10 jwebs
Out of interest do you know how many Armed Interceptors the server has?

So not including command members there are only 3, including myself. However in total there are only 19

Nice idea, but wouldn't make sense practicality wise and could be quite confusing as AI works to similar principles as Interceptor but with the added firearms point.

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion.

The armed interceptor sub-division has been disbanded, therefore this suggestion will be declined.

Thanks,
Intrise