AFO Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGreen

Reaction score
I would like to amend Firearms 1 and 2 with the my proposals AFO Patrol and AFO Operational (with also 2 SGT uniforms which will be the same but show rank.) I want AFO operational as Firearms 1 and 2 are almost identical, Patrol uniform and Operation for when conducting building clearances etc, Operational is similar to what CTSFO wear, however CTSFO is rarely used and AFO do wear tactical clothing when performing raids etc. The fundamental reason for this is I want AFO to wear the exact same uniforms as they would IRL. I have also added a request for the Rifle Division and 2 uniforms for proposed Operation Victor. All uniforms have been checked and approved. Very happy with all other AFO outfits. Link Below for proposal. (apologies in advance for the pictures.)

I would like to amend Firearms 1 and 2 with the my proposals AFO Patrol and AFO Operational (with also 2 SGT uniforms which will be the same but show rank.) I want AFO operational as Firearms 1 and 2 are almost identical, Patrol uniform and Operation for when conducting building clearances etc, Operational is similar to what CTSFO wear, however CTSFO is rarely used and AFO do wear tactical clothing when performing raids etc. The fundamental reason for this is I want AFO to wear the exact same uniforms as they would IRL. I have also added a request for the Rifle Division and 2 uniforms for proposed Operation Victor. All uniforms have been checked and approved. Very happy with all other AFO outfits. Link Below for proposal. (apologies in advance for the pictures.)

This is brilliant, should definitely get added or put into consideration.

Im all for this, good idea! ?

Hi Jim, a lot of detail here and I totally agree with these designs.

Accepted. New assets were sourced and uniforms have been added in various previous updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.