AFO Unmarked X5

JimGreen

Reaction score
I would like to resubmit a requested for AFO to have a BMW X5 unmarked in the AFO garage. I have 2 reasons for this request. (1) The unmarked BMW x5 is heavily utilised IRL by the AFO officers in the Met police which would bring an accurate reflection to AFO in the server. (2) As we are a community this vehicle has been requested by multiple AFO officers that would like to see the addition of an unmarked x5. I think it is important to listen to our members as they are the players that make the server what it is and also the vast majority are donators, I would like to add that although being a donator does not mean that they pay for a service so should get it because this is not the case, I think its important to listen to a request that is highly desired from our members.

Furthermore, I know that this vehicle has been requested to AFO before and was denied due to not having vehicles in the same garages, However RPU have access to multiple unmarked X5's which a rarely utilised in game. Due to this, I don't think having 1 unmarked X5 in AFO would change how our vehicle utilisation looks within the server.

Below are links of examples of AFO in the Met police using unmarked X5's. These links have been created by active members from the AFO division.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S-NaYrkbKlT4p5F4cElWGt6kBVMcf5NowTmsTdzGOvA/edit

This suggestion form has been submitted by me as Inspector of AFO at the request of 75% of the AFO division which I fully support.
Thanks Jim

Hi Jim,

At the moment we have no intentions of adding a unmarked X5 into AFO. I understand the real world utilisations - although;

This isn’t a case of not listening to the community, we just dont want to go down the road of every single garage containing the same cars - as it once was nearly. In the real world this isn't a issue, but for us we need to have something players look forward to using in a division.

I understand its only a X5 this week, but once we change our stance on one, we have to do this for every division.

The long term unsaid agreement was AFO have the range rover & RPU have the unmarked X5’s.

This is potentially something that can be revisited when we have more divisional specific vehicles in game.

Cheers, PMP Dev Team

(The vehicles that are in more than one garage are slowing being pulled so they only appear in one)