Declined AI Callouts / After Hours

The suggestion has been declined.

Poptic

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Greetings👋

Is there anyway we can bring back the old AI callouts while 2.0 is being worked on, it's been nearly 6 months without them and I just wandered if while waiting for the new callouts to be released if there is any way to bring back AI callouts for the meantime?

If this is a negative, is there any way we can bring back After Hours between 12am and 6am restart, server really takes a beating activity wise in between these times.

If the answer is no to both, fully respect it, just thought I'd kindly ask and see what the outcome would be :)

Many Thanks,

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If memory serves correct, I believe an old FiveM update broke the old AI callouts system so it's not something that would be recoverable (believe this triggered the development of 2.0). Anyone is free to correct me though!

Greetings👋

Is there anyway we can bring back the old AI callouts while 2.0 is being worked on, it's been nearly 6 months without them and I just wandered if while waiting for the new callouts to be released if there is any way to bring back AI callouts for the meantime?

If this is a negative, is there any way we can bring back After Hours between 12am and 6am restart, server really takes a beating activity wise in between these times.

If the answer is no to both, fully respect it, just thought I'd kindly ask and see what the outcome would be :)

Many Thanks,

Hey Poptic,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA on the new callout system, as there's still quite a lot to do. The old callouts will not be coming back, as they were all ultimately not working one way or another. The relaxed rules were removed, as it led to a number of complaints and disagreements, quite often people would affect others' gameplay, therefore the rules won't be getting relaxed overnight.

Thanks