Declined AI Interaction Quality Of Life Change

The suggestion has been declined.

Nothing4182

Police Constable
Reaction score
I am not really sure how exactly the GTA V works and what can be done with it, but if possible adding a "You are leaving interaction" Page with option to go back to the interaction menu before the actual Interaction Menu, and jumping to the interaction menu when interacting to the AI interactions can be a great QoL update, due to the need of having to hold right click to choose the AI then E to speak/interact, which then opens the menu but if you stop holding the right mouse button the menu closes due to counting right mouse button release as backspace. This makes it slightly difficult for people to interact with AI and is challenging for new members of the community as well and they have to be teached the ways to get around the issue.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello @Nothing4182 ,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Reading this twice, I'm not sure I understand what the end goal is. Could you put this into simple steps for us please?

Thanks

It seems to have been resolved with the current updates, many thanks. It might have been a bug then. The end goal was to prevent the menu closing instantly when you open it due to the menu opening while you were still holding right click, now menu doesn't open until you release right click.