Anti Corruption Unit

Eshan

Police Constable
Reaction score
this could bring deep roleplay for the community where we could work as a team (as anti corruption) to take down corrupt officers. This would probably work best as a stand/department of CID. :)

Somebody's been watching a bit too much of 'Line of Duty'... only kidding. 😉

Great idea but it would only be a selective panel of a couple of trusted members and it wouldn't be common knowledge of who they are.

this could bring deep roleplay for the community where we could work as a team (as anti corruption) to take down corrupt officers. This would probably work best as a stand/department of CID. :)

Hi OrangePanda,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Do you have a view/suggestions how that would work considering the current mechanics/gameplay?

Thanks,
Intrise

i guess it would mainly work in an planned RP best and could be a branch of CID, also it could be that you get a tip of a currupt AI officer and you have to follow him/her while they may be doing currupt things like takeing bribes or assulting civilians :)

i guess it would mainly work in an planned RP best and could be a branch of CID, also it could be that you get a tip of a currupt AI officer and you have to follow him/her while they may be doing currupt things like takeing bribes or assulting civilians :)
Interesting idea, I like the part about bribes, bit of rp.

Thanks for the extra details.

I will pass this over to @(B1) Avery , @E6 HenchFatGuy and @(C1) Nick .

Based on the above, I don't think a new subdivision in itself is the way forward, I would more forsee this being an civ RP scenario/theme which could be carried out.

Hello! Thanks intrise for the tag!

Currently we will not be implementing any form of anti corruption, in terms of some RP yes could happen of corruption, But there will not be a sub division/divsion for a anti corruption unit.