Declined Assetto Corsa channel - Discord

The suggestion has been declined.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazza.

Reaction score
Hello,

Would it be alright if we get an Asseto Corsa channel in the Discord (in game section), quite a few of us are playing now and lots are starting to play, were clogging up gaming talk with clips :) not expecting another tag or anything just a channel for us to post our clips and what not.

Thankyou
Haychh

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello,

Would it be alright if we get an Asseto Corsa channel in the Discord (in game section), quite a few of us are playing now and lots are starting to play, were clogging up gaming talk with clips :) not expecting another tag or anything just a channel for us to post our clips and what not.

Thankyou
Haychh
I believe this is what "station forum" is for. You can create like a new thread within that. I think there should be a dedicated forum section outside of station forum in the Gaming Area catagory for other games however to my knowledge this can be used.

I believe this is what "station forum" is for. You can create like a new thread within that. I think there should be a dedicated forum section outside of station forum in the Gaming Area catagory for other games however to my knowledge this can be used.
Yh obviously with there being channels such as Call Of duty and Mission Chief and so on, i thought a really popular game would fit better than other games that have channels but aren't used (phasmophobia etc)

Some of the gaming channels are already being purged. But the intended use of station forum is what OneUniqueLAD outlined above :)

I would start there. If it gains a lot of traction the devs *might* look at opening a channel :D

As channels have been purged, i dont see a big need for its own channel as we only have it for big multiplayer games, I'e foxhole, MC, etc, But you are welcome to make a voice channel as suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.