Accepted Auto logger

The suggestion has been accepted.

(OFC) Harry

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I have thought closely about this one and I think a self logging hours bot would be a great improvement to the server. So it would track what division you choose I.E DSU, it would then start timing it until you switch/ end you session as that division. This would stop the trolls putting a 22 hour shift when they only did 2, it would also save a lot of time after logging off. I do understand divisions need to do paperwork within that but that can be simply resolved to a form after every call-out.

This would also benefit the whole server as it makes it look more professional and developed (not that it isn’t) for new intake with the server less relying on Google forms.

This would also prevent TL+ having to sort out issues with putting in the wrong time zone etc as it would be automated.

I hope you take this into consideration and I hope a lot of people support me with this as it would be a great thing to see be implemented within PMP.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good afternoon,

I have thought closely about this one and I think a self logging hours bot would be a great improvement to the server. So it would track what division you choose I.E DSU, it would then start timing it until you switch/ end you session as that division. This would stop the trolls putting a 22 hour shift when they only did 2, it would also save a lot of time after logging off. I do understand divisions need to do paperwork within that but that can be simply resolved to a form after every call-out.

This would also benefit the whole server as it makes it look more professional and developed (not that it isn’t) for new intake with the server less relying on Google forms.

This would also prevent TL+ having to sort out issues with putting in the wrong time zone etc as it would be automated.

I hope you take this into consideration and I hope a lot of people support me with this as it would be a great thing to see be implemented within PMP.
This is one of the best ideas I've seen yet, very well written aswell. Devs should think, it would be huge amount of like coding or whatever they need to do with it but id say its brilliant tbh

Hey pjharry,

Thanks for the suggestion.

It would have to be a new script that is added in-game, as adding it within Discord alone would defeat the purpose. I will provisioanlly accept this, although this would likely to come into play months down the line. We would ultimately need to implement the mechanics in-game, connect events to an external data store and build a UI on top of it to display the data.

Thanks