Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

Kieran89

MET Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

my suggestion is for a way to show a injury of a burning affect from a acid attack for civ on civ attacks and a searchable item to be found for acid chemicals and tools to make it i beleve this would further rp and be a different type of scene within the server

So as we’ve already got the burns injury would just need a search item for a chemical

Suggestion Title: ACID ATTACKS FOR CIVS

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

my suggestion is for a way to show a injury of a burning affect from a acid attack for civ on civ attacks and a searchable item to be found for acid chemicals and tools to make it i beleve this would further rp and be a different type of scene within the server
Thanks for your suggestion.

We can always utilise burn_injury for this acid attack. As for items, it can be easily added into our current list of searchable items, however just adding one item for eg: "Bottle of Acid" would be counter productive for the dev team. If you can come up with a list of other items that you think would further enhance the RP within civ, please list them in here, and together with other items that we have listed, we will gladly push this up for dev review.

One more they could be found either in the car or in a bag on a civ is a car battery mainly how they produce the acid and maybe some tools to get that including a funnel with acid revisit on it e.g when pouring the acid into the bottle