Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Add more base model cars

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

Ross.

NHS Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Add more base model cars

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

My suggestion is to add more base vehicles to the civ garage, there has to be hundreds of cars in GTA and we're only limited to 81 in the civ garage I thoroughly enjoy using base vehicles more and think we could do with extra base model vehicles

+1 think when there was the ban on addon vehicles it made police units work alot harder and they had to keep their eyes open for civs instead of looking for the usual addon vehicles the majority of people use.

Suggestion Title: Add more base model cars

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

My suggestion is to add more base vehicles to the civ garage, there has to be hundreds of cars in GTA and we're only limited to 81 in the civ garage I thoroughly enjoy using base vehicles more and think we could do with extra base model vehicles
Thank you for your suggestion.

We are open to add more base gtav vehicles. What vehicles do you have in mind that you would like to see adding into our current fleet ?

+1 There's so many base game vehicles that I'd love to see added.

+1 absolutely so many base vehicles would provide much more variety to drive!

Thank you for your suggestion.

We are open to add more base gtav vehicles. What vehicles do you have in mind that you would like to see adding into our current fleet ?
Hi SmallP

Would love to see a variety of different vehicles added from all vehicle types

this was suggested before and we got some really good vehicles,
maybe make a list and then the devs can start to enable them, but dont over do it and make sure you only use serious suggestions,
you can get the vehicle names(which are also the spawn codes) from here,