Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexSure

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change FTS 1 in 5 for Armed FTS

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

So currently we have a 1 in 5 system within Civilian Operations:
1 in 5 Melee
1 in 5 Fail To Stop
1 in 5 Firearms

However if you do an Armed FTS for AFO you end up using your 1 in 5 FTS & Firearms. This means you cannot cater towards the other divisions, such as RTPC (inc RAPTOR) and IPP Trained Officers unless you do another 4 scenes in between or do pre-emptive tactics for those scenes which don’t require a deployment.

As an Armed FTS is classed differently in #civ-deployments compared to a regular FTS I would like to see a change in how the 1 in 5 system operates.

My suggestion: If you have a 1 in 5 Firearms available you should be able to do within that 1 in 5 Firearms an Armed FTS without it impacting your 1 in 5 regular FTS (Only for FTS Trained CIVs).

This is nothing against CIV command however they like to reiterate every time they ping “The civ firearms tag is like gold dust”. CIV firearms already is incredibly restrictive which I do understand the reasons for however I would like to see some leniency in the Armed FTS side of things to make it more inclusive for these trusted civilians.

This would allow more enjoyment amongst all divisions involved and improve their tactics in different situations overtime.

How did this suggestion come about?
Well I have wanted to suggest it for some time now however the other night whilst doing a CIV scene I did a RAPTOR call which was their first call for the whole day (8pm). AFO ended up dealing with me before RTPC arrived. Afterwards, AFO asked if I could do a scene for them as they were a bit bored too. If such a system was available I could do 1 scene for AFO and another for RTPC RAPTOR.

New 1 in 5
1 in 5 Melee
1 in 5 FTS
1 in 5 Firearms
Armed FTS Included

Obviously not every firearm scene has to include an FTS however should the scene scenario require it the option is there.
Even if Civ Command can trial it for a week to see if it has a positive or negative impact would be desirable.

I eagerly await your response CIV Command!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Armed FTS are different from Normal FTS. There both separate.

You don't need to spawn in a firearm to have an armed FTS, still leaving your 1 in 5 for firearms available.

However I think this suggestion has merit and allowing to use 1 in 5 firearms for a firearms fts would be beneficial. At least that's how I understand this suggestion correct me if I'm wrong

Dear @(NS2) AlexSure

Thank you for your suggestion. however at this present moment, the command team is not looking to change a system that is working well.
The reasons these are in place is to ensure of balanced scenes throughout other divisions, either be FTS or an Armed FTS. There are hundreds of scenarios that does not involve the use of firearms or failing to stops. With that will be moving this to Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.