Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civ Idea

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Macho

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civ Idea

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello I'm Just wondering If a Script For Fuel Pumps Can be Added So Like It Show The Fuel Percentage and You Can Actuality Fill it up Realistically With the Fuel Pump Hand And stepping of or out Ur vehicle to fuel it up It Would Make RP more better and Like again more realistic

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Greetings Liam 👋

Out of curiosity how do you fill up your car as a Civ?
Do you sit in the car, turn your engine off, press E and drive off again? Or do you get out of the car, RP filling it up and then get back in? There are a couple of good emotes which could be utilized here "/e mechanic (2,3,4).

Something like this would be a nice QOL improvement, however nothing stops you from getting out of your car to fill it up and RP the actions. I cannot remember the last time I ever needed to fill up my car as a Civ and given the fact you can go back to civ spawn and grab another, or steal a civ car nearby ; I don't think adding a new GUI or a fuel pump animation is justifiably. Yet.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this though :)

Many Thanks,

Greetings it has now been 30 days since any activity in this thread. I will allow 48 hours for a response, if not I shall be declining this suggestion :)

Many Thanks,

Due the inactivity of this thread I'll be moving it to the declined :)
Feel free to suggest again at a later date

Many Thanks,