Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: CivRP - Characters

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max H

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: CivRP - Characters

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hi all,
For civ actors., we get access to a variety of peds, but of course, seniors get access to editing a character for a scene. I think that regular civs should have this option as well as we could use it for our locations. Such as James Bond or a famous character. It would make people happy about the change and make CivRP expand even more.

Thanks, Max H

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hello buddy,

The full custom char menu is a perk of senior civ and I don't feel comfortable giving this access to all civs as this menu also gives access to all police and emergency service uniforms. Its something I will discuss with SM but I don't feel it will be something we would be prepared to do at the moment.

I will update this thread once I have had a chance to bring it to the table and discuss with SM and Devs

Hi Max H,

We have discussed this with Senior Management and the Devs and unfortunately it's not something we're able to explore at the moment due to the custom menu having access to police uniforms.

With this in mind I'll be marking this suggestion as declined. Thanks for your suggestion.

Jack
Assistant Head of CIV

Status
Not open for further replies.