Pending Divisional Review Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs being able to through and shoot objects

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civs being able to through and shoot objects

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello my suggest is for civ to be able to throw things out and shoot of cars and of motorbikes. This will add a extended area of roleplay as when fts you could throw drugs out the window and they need to come back at a later date. Furthermore, not so long ago there was a police chase with 2x people shooting towards police at the same time. If this was to implemented tho I would recommend this to be authorized before it is done as it is rare shots are fired whilst ftsing. If this was to be added this would further add another area of AFO rules of engagement. Enhancing the roleplay for all.

I think this should be added to AFO inline with tactics… not CIV as it will just lead to ultimate abuse like it did before

I think this should be added to AFO inline with tactics… not CIV as it will just lead to ultimate abuse like it did before
If you want it for AFO then it should also be added to CivRP for an even playing field.

However however cool this feature would be, I do believe this would be overused and abused and perhaps not the best idea to implement, sorry.
(I would love to flip people off while failing to stop, trust me)