Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Civs doing lower level RTPC Scenes

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Kezza768

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Civs doing lower level RTPC Scenes

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but… would it be possible for the CivRP team to do some lower level road traffic offence scenes for RTPC. It seems like every time I come on as RTPC the only scenes are FTS which are very fun but it does get very repetitive. Some lower level No Tax, MOT, Insurance and Speeding, running stop signs etc would be very much appreciated and would add in realism. This also means other units such as ERT can get involved too in RTPC scenes.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Civs doing lower level RTPC Scenes

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this but… would it be possible for the CivRP team to do some lower level road traffic offence scenes for RTPC. It seems like every time I come on as RTPC the only scenes are FTS which are very fun but it does get very repetitive. Some lower level No Tax, MOT, Insurance and Speeding, running stop signs etc would be very much appreciated and would add in realism. This also means other units such as ERT can get involved too in RTPC scenes.
More something to bring up with civ command Tbf

Greetings 👋

While we cannot compel civs to participate in specific RPs this is a very valid suggestion. We base all our information through all the data we collect with civ scenes and I can tell you factually that RTPC have the 2nd most scenes in the whole server :D! I can assure you there is a plethora of scenes that go all the way from ANPR markers and pre-emptive stops to DUI, all the way up to high risk high speed pursuits :)

Poor RP value would result if I made civs do scenes they do not voluntarily wish to perform. Making someone do something they don't want to will almost certainly result in them not giving it their all or enjoying themselves. You are more than allowed to pull over a Civic if you observe them run a red light, take a mistake turn, etc. By all means! Although not all citizens are criminals, the majority of them consistently break traffic regulations;)

Many thanks,

Greetings 👋

While we cannot compel civs to participate in specific RPs this is a very valid suggestion. We base all our information through all the data we collect with civ scenes and I can tell you factually that RTPC have the 2nd most scenes in the whole server :D! I can assure you there is a plethora of scenes that go all the way from ANPR markers and pre-emptive stops to DUI, all the way up to high risk high speed pursuits :)

Poor RP value would result if I made civs do scenes they do not voluntarily wish to perform. Making someone do something they don't want to will almost certainly result in them not giving it their all or enjoying themselves. You are more than allowed to pull over a Civic if you observe them run a red light, take a mistake turn, etc. By all means! Although not all citizens are criminals, the majority of them consistently break traffic regulations;)

Many thanks,

Can I ask what's number 1 for scenes? AFO? Also if you can't compel CIVs to do certain scenes could this not apply to anything? Say certain CIVS don't want to do medical scenes etc?

I totally understand your point though with the CIV needs to put their heart into a scene to make it work but I'm curious as you could say that about any scene therefore meaning certain divisions have less scenes.

Number 1 would be (and quite rightly so and arguably obvious) ERT as they are the largest division on the server.

If a Civ doesn't want to do a medical scene, the Civ won't do a medical scene. We have lots of good resources in our form hub to help those become more comfortable but at the end of the day, Civ is not about barking orders to do scene for certain divisions. There are lots of Civs who don't want to do AFO scenes, lots who do. Lots who want to do NHS scenes, lots who don't. What makes it so great is we are such a diverse division that everyone gets covered appropriately. We do push and encourage civs to target scenes at certain divisions across certain areas but we would never force Civs to do something they don't want to do because from experience I can tell you it will do more harm to have 100 forces scenes then 50 amazing ones.

Bare in mind Civ was always supposed to compliment AI callouts, it was never supposed to be the main thing. But since they have not been with us Civ has excelled at stepping up to the mark to give people things to do. Anything given to do is better then nothing I can assure you.

We manage it quite well. Every civ must complete a total of 15 scenes per month (not taking into account bandings etc) and with that, we see a high amount of monthly scenes. Whenever we see this number not at adequate levels, we simply get more Civs.

So to sum up, there is no such thing as divisions having less scenes because we have so many civs to cover each division pretty well.

Many thanks,
Can I ask what's number 1 for scenes? AFO? Also if you can't compel CIVs to do certain scenes could this not apply to anything? Say certain CIVS don't want to do medical scenes etc?

I totally understand your point though with the CIV needs to put their heart into a scene to make it work but I'm curious as you could say that about any scene therefore meaning certain divisions have less scenes.

On that note, I will be declining this suggestion based on the fact we are always pushing for a diversity of scenes across all divisions :D (not because your suggestion is invalid) - Thanks for your suggestion however :)