Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: More Realistic Fords, Hondas and more

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

Aviation_Joe

Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: More Realistic Fords, Hondas and more

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hi all, just a really quick post about the cars in the game for civs at the moment. Before I start I want to make a point that I think the cars we have currently got are great but here’s the point I’m making. I would love to see more Fords, Hondas, Volvos, Toyotas etc. I love the cars in the game at the moment but there aren’t many cars that are realistic and a calm car as a Ford etc. I know we have a lot of cars but I feel that most are either sports, SUV’s or old and tuned cars. Thanks

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good Evening Aviation_Joe

Thank you very much for your suggestion but unfortunately at this time Civilian Command will be declining your suggestion. As I am sure you are aware we have just received many new vehicles, now we have over 120 cars available for civs to use within a number of different categories this also includes base gta cars and motorbikes. As it stands we wont be looking into adding these bikes to the garage, down the line we could come back to this and see if the bikes that you have provided might be suitable but as of now this wont be needed.

Once again thank you for you suggestion.

Regards
(CR1) Davies
Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
& Civilian Operations Command Team.