Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Paintball

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Moving over to divisional suggestions

Greetings Liam 👋

As outlined in Civ-RP chat, I can only accept this suggestion based on the fact that you would be able to convince civ command that it has adequate RP value to go through the process of developing and that the effort put in there would provide a substantial return of RP value back.

"Quite good for RP and do difference calls" would you be able to elaborate more on that for me :). I.E what type of calls? What would be the targeted divisions? How frequent could calls be? What are the different RP's that could be had?

Many thanks,

never know someone who carry a piant ball around the street, getting shot in eye with it and LAS carry around strreet, play shooting play fight
AFO Be main
ERT as well
Only aloud to use it every 1:30 min

Adding onto this,
Paintball markers, or non lethal weapons in general that were made clear (IE, blue tipped weapons) would be of great significance not only on scenes but also for fun nights.

Why is this you might say, well. On scenes it would allow for more calls where we could shoot at eachother and not get injured from it. Along with this, paintball markers (as an example) would allow for us to be creative on scenes doing ideas such as "Person with a gun in woods" which turns out to be someone marking trees to be cut down (what they were origionally used for). To summarise heres some scene idea.​
Scene Ideas:​
  • Person marking trees
  • Person shooting animals
  • Public Distress
Along with the above, they could also utilize the AFO training weapon function allowing for it to make police and civs react. It could also utilize paint (if possible) as a way to do scenes where you shoot the side of a police car to mark it (as an example).
Although all of these could be RP'd with our current firearms. I believe that the implementation would be a good idea.

PS. Ideas stated here are my own and are not affiliated with CIV command.

Moving over to divisional suggestions

Greetings Liam 👋

As outlined in Civ-RP chat, I can only accept this suggestion based on the fact that you would be able to convince civ command that it has adequate RP value to go through the process of developing and that the effort put in there would provide a substantial return of RP value back.

"Quite good for RP and do difference calls" would you be able to elaborate more on that for me :). I.E what type of calls? What would be the targeted divisions? How frequent could calls be? What are the different RP's that could be had?

Many thanks,

Calls would range from what has been said previously to LAS calls with it and more. Targeted devisions would be AFO, LAS, SORT ect depending on the call - it would change as the scenes do. Like firearms at the moment I believe it would need to be implemented into the current 1 in 5 and 1:30 min rule for firearms due to taking up AFO time.

Ontop of the above RP's, you could also use it as a "fake gun" similar to the yellow one we we have currently.

My question for this is would this be a civ firearms thing only because its seems like it would be

Greetings, thank you for your detailed input Ashen, at this time Civ command do not believe that paintball guns would yield enough results in RP to include and it would only be limited to firearm civs. At any point a civ can RP that the firearm they carry is loaded with other forms of ammunition including paintballs but having something that we could physically shoot paintballs out of we do not see that would benefit the community other then a couple paintball scenes here and there.

Therefore on that basis I will be declining this suggestions for now, but we might look at implementing a weapon similar to the AFO training rifle in the future. No ETA at this time

Many thanks,