Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: Punches doing damage

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvey.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Punches doing damage

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Would there be any way of actually making punches do damage, its really annoying the fact we have to use a melee weapon when on as civ to actually injure someone yet when we punch them once or twice or even more they tank it and cant even RP a broken nose or whatever via /me or because of the new medical system. As far as i remember punches have never done damage to health so people don't RP them even tho in real life they can cause broken bones, cuts, bruises and all sorts. This would also encourage officers to be more careful just like real life, there not going to want to get punched because there going to have to RP injuries for LAS... right now they can run in get punched however many times they want, tank it all and then arrest us without having a scratch on them or having to RP at all. I don't want all officers to get punched once then have a TBI however some sort of injury like a cut to the eyebrow or something would be nice

Would be nice to see from a Civ POV and nice for LAS to treat some realistic injuries that officers probably face in real life semi often.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Suggestion Title: Punches doing damage

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Would there be any way of actually making punches do damage, its really annoying the fact we have to use a melee weapon when on as civ to actually injure someone yet when we punch them once or twice or even more they tank it and cant even RP a broken nose or whatever via /me or because of the new medical system. As far as i remember punches have never done damage to health so people don't RP them even tho in real life they can cause broken bones, cuts, bruises and all sorts. This would also encourage officers to be more careful just like real life, there not going to want to get punched because there going to have to RP injuries for LAS... right now they can run in get punched however many times they want, tank it all and then arrest us without having a scratch on them or having to RP at all. I don't want all officers to get punched once then have a TBI however some sort of injury like a cut to the eyebrow or something would be nice

Would be nice to see from a Civ POV and nice for LAS to treat some realistic injuries that officers probably face in real life semi often.
+1. Officers should RP going down after a couple of punches anyway, but this would be a way to force them to go down. Such as if the medical system gives them a cut eyebrows with bleeds than maybe a bit of blood over the players screen that blocks some of their vision?

Hi Harvey,
After reading these i am going to move this over to dev.
CR3 Harley

Would love to see this from a civ and las perspective :)

Status
Not open for further replies.