Suggestion Accepted Aux - Civ Roleplay: QOL: More location categories for Civ deployment form.

The suggestion has been accepted. See further details below.

Kube

Police Constable
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: QOL: More location categories for Civ deployment form.

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I suggest we add more location options when submitting deployments.

Currently, we have City, Sandy, Grapeseed and Paleto, which in my opinion only really covers this much of the map:
2MOhcLL.png

So the dilemma I have is if I do a scene at Chumash or the Palomino Highlands, I put it under the umbrella of a City Scene when it really doesn't have the same impact as a downtown city central scene would.

I'm not suggesting it to be as detailed as
5cw11krz9kcz.jpg

however, I believe there should be the addition of:
A Midlands sector including places such as Vinewood Hills through to the Pacific Bluffs, Tongva Hills and Great Chaparral.
A North sector which could be any place above the Zancudo River apart from Paleto and Grapeseed.
An East sector, which would cover the remaining East side that doesn't quite class as Sandy or the City, such as anything East of the M25 in between Humane Labs and El Burro Heights.

These are all obviously suggestions and should definitely be tweaked and thought about if it is something to be implemented, however, I believe having more classifications will provide more accurate information for the Command and Senior Management team regarding civ activity and provide Civ Actors with more defined areas to use.

More clearer map link: https://i.redd.it/5cw11krz9kcz.jpg

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with this, more locations should be added to the deployment form, as sometimes it's difficult to choose which location you done a scene at, as it could be no where near the four locations currently.

Hello Kube

Thank you for your suggestion I have added to this post the areas that we as a command team have chosen to be them areas. I can understand where you are coming from so I have added North Chumash/Chumash on the the deployment, but I wont be adding all of those areas it will cause to much confusion and people wondering what area they are in rather than focusing on the scene.

Many Thanks
(CR1) Davies
Deputy Head of Civilian Operations
& Civilian Operations Command Team

Last edited: