Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: TAC OPS Characters

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

BxGhost23

Game Moderator
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: TAC OPS Characters

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello all.

I was looking into the TAC OPS subscriber benefits the other day and as we all know, the main benefit is having a custom character. We can make a custom character for MET, LAS and even LFB or just keep it to a single character. HOWEVER, I have noticed that as a civilian only senior civs and up can make a custom character, which again nothing wrong with, but I also noticed that TAC OPS are NOT even allowed to create our own custom characters.

I believe as per the perks of being a TAC OPS subscriber that we should be able to make a custom character as a CIV as well. This doesn't add a perk, all it is doing is integrating it to a different section of the server while keeping it part of a TAC OPS subscriber perk.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Custom char was only given to senior civs as it was removed from other divisions due to abuse, you have ERT and CID dressing up with AFO vests, AFO looking like civs and it ended up looking stupid. The thing with custom char is that it can be transferred over to police, NHS, and LFB teams so I doubt this would happen sadly. It's a decent idea though.

Suggestion Title: TAC OPS Characters

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

Hello all.

I was looking into the TAC OPS subscriber benefits the other day and as we all know, the main benefit is having a custom character. We can make a custom character for MET, LAS and even LFB or just keep it to a single character. HOWEVER, I have noticed that as a civilian only senior civs and up can make a custom character, which again nothing wrong with, but I also noticed that TAC OPS are NOT even allowed to create our own custom characters.

I believe as per the perks of being a TAC OPS subscriber that we should be able to make a custom character as a CIV as well. This doesn't add a perk, all it is doing is integrating it to a different section of the server while keeping it part of a TAC OPS subscriber perk.

Hello!

So the CIV custom char and the TacOps Customisation are two completely different things. Tac Ops are able to customise the facial features whilst Senior Civs are able to customise the entire character.

Considering the fact that band 2+ were incapable of following guidelines around custom chars, unfortunately I cannot see wider player base following the guidelines which will only cause additional moderation, therefore we are not looking to add custom chars to Civs.

Thansk