Suggestion Declined Aux - Civ Roleplay: Throwing things out of cars (Cross divisional but mainly civ)

The suggestion has been declined. See further details below.

ConnorPMP

Media Team
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Throwing things out of cars (Cross divisional but mainly civ)

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I believe that civilians should be able to throw things out of windows. For example throwing a brick at a RTPC window or pointing a gun out a window. If this were to happen tho I believe pointing and shooting a gun from a car should have to be authorised by a Senior+ as it is very rare in the uk.

Furthermore, I also believe that AFO and all police units should also be able to do this as it will enhance the realism because when AFO box a vehicle same with RTPC they will point there weapons (gun or taser) at them whilst the other drags them out.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Would be really nice to see this implemented in-game! Would provide more us with even more realism during pursuits & pre-emotive tactics. +1 from me!

Suggestion Title: Throwing things out of cars (Cross divisional but mainly civ)

Division: Aux - Civ Roleplay

I believe that civilians should be able to throw things out of windows. For example throwing a brick at a RTPC window or pointing a gun out a window. If this were to happen tho I believe pointing and shooting a gun from a car should have to be authorised by a Senior+ as it is very rare in the uk.

Furthermore, I also believe that AFO and all police units should also be able to do this as it will enhance the realism because when AFO box a vehicle same with RTPC they will point there weapons (gun or taser) at them whilst the other drags them out.
I like the idea how er it would need to be closely monitored as I can just imagine how many times rtpc will have bricks lobbed at them

Hello ConnorPMP

Thank you for your suggestion but I will be declining this today as we feel its not something we need.

Many Thanks

(CR1) Big Al
Deputy Head of Civilian Operations