Pending Divisional Review Aux - Highways: AA suggestion

The suggestion is awaiting divisional review.

SlaughterDemon

Aux Trainer
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: AA suggestion

Division: Aux - Highways

Like the medical menu we have for LAS to give the civs more time with us as a division to have a diagnostic UI similar to LAS to see what parts of the car are broken and if we can fix them on the side of the road to do it there and then or take it back to the depot and get the van out to further the scenes

the second suggestion i have is to have a working winch and flatbed so we can winch the cars up onto the truck to take them away doesnt have to be overly complicated as some cars i have been on scenes with either wont start due to the engine breaking or has no wheels

Good Afternoon SlaughterDemon

I like this idea for AA do you know if there is currently any systems on the Internet we can have a look at similar to your request? If not we can speak to the dev team to see if it is possible.

As for the working winch we did use to have a working winch on the truck but it was removed due to it being fairly buggy and sending people flying. However I will also speak to the dev team and E6 Clapham to see if there is any fixes/patches for the AA package which could fix the issue we had before it was removed.

(NS4) DG.TECH
National Highways Manager

Flight Ops
Civilian
RTPC
LFB Firefighter

hello DG thanks for taking the time to read and like my suggestion, as far as im aware i havent seen a system like that being used for AA and mechanically fixing the car

i understand if the winch doesnt get put back in even if its a simple hydraulic lift for the flatbed to move up and down to drive the car onto it providing that the car is mechanically sound of course